I have lost my job a week ago. I was sacked, fired, made redundant...and this is the best week i have spent since i moved to London, UK to start this position of Internet Marketing Director. I moved from the US where i was self employed for the past 7 years. I am now back in Europe, close to my parents who live in France.
I am free again. Free to start anything i want to start.
My passion is back, my energy is up and i am clear that i can create anything that i want now! I am excited again. I AM ALIVE!
To catch up on all my adventures you can refer to my Youtube channel.
Here is the video announcing my job loss last monday.
I will share in this blog my latest adventures and hopefully inspire you too to find the job of your dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment